Use of KAILAI Investment's Web Site:
1. The Web Site and the content herein, including graphs and charts, are for reference use only. No information on this site should be used or considered when purchasing securities, making mergers or acquisitions, issuing new shares, or making bulk sales. People viewing KAILAI’s site should make their own investment decisions. KAILAI is not responsible for all profits or loss incurred from the information provided on our website.
2. Any information provided by a user of KAILAI’s web site, such as his/her personal information such as name, gender, age, birth date, social security number, home address, educational background, firm information, etc. will not be released to a third party, unless user agrees to have the information released.
3. According to current Chinese law regarding internet users' personal information, KAILAI must provide the PRC Government with all personal information upon its request.
4. Regarding username and password information, KAILAI is not responsible for individuals who share this information with a third party and access the user's information.
5. KAILAI is not responsible for any computer problems, attack by hackers, computer viruses, temporary closure of the network by PRC Government affecting normal business, or personal information divulged, lost, stolen or tampered with caused by accessing KAILAI’s website.
6. KAILAI is not responsible for the outflow of personal data and the resulting controversy and legal consequences caused by its use on other sites.
7. KAILAI will announce in advance temporary closure of its network due to system maintenance or upgrading. KAILAI is not responsible for any problems caused by circuitry or hardware breakdown, which is outside of the company's control. KAILAI’s website will bear no responsibility for any inconvenience and loss caused during the closure period.
8. Users of KAILAI’s website are responsible for any consequences arising from their violation of PRC law and regulations due to disobedience of this legal disclaimer. KAILAI assumes no responsibility for these infractions.
9. Any individual accessing KAILAI's website or using the materials directly or indirectly is voluntarily agreeing to be bound by this legal statement.
10. For issues not mentioned in this statement, please refer to relevant PRC national laws and regulations, which shall prevail over the legal statement.
11. The user is responsible for use of the services provided by KAILAI's website. KAILAI does not give any warranty or other assurances as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. However, it sets no limitation to implied warranty, special purpose warranty and warranties not violating regulations for commercial use. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Additionally, KAILAI does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the accuracy, completeness, or quality of any information provided on or throughout the site.
About Interpretation Right
12. This announcement along with the modification right, updating right and final interpretation rights are owned by KAILAI.
Disclaimer on Market Information
Any comment on market trend by KAILAI's analysts or working staff does not represent the company's opinion, nor is it guaranteed. KAILAI takes no responsibility for any loss due to rumors on website, delay, or missing or misuse of words in its news and information.